Los Angeles Marathon Ambassador Program
The Los Angeles Marathon Ambassador team helps inspire our community of runners, walkers, and fitness enthusiasts. They encourage beginner athletes, celebrate long-time participants, and tell the story of the Los Angeles Marathon through the eyes of the race and the participants.
Los Angeles Marathon Ambassadors Are:
- Established with public social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and/or Twitter and willing to post about the Los Angeles Marathon at least once a week
- Deeply involved in the local running community
- Willing to be a liaison for 3-4 run clubs or charities and represent the Los Angeles Marathon at their training meet ups
- Available to be involved in race lead up and weekend activities such as media interviews, volunteering, and athlete engagement on social media and/or in person
- Cheerleaders and advocates for the Los Angeles Marathon and it's participants
- Committed to completing the Los Angeles Marathon on March 17, 2024
- Are uniquely you!